Uncommon Commoners #7: Baked Bads
A Pathfinder Role Playing Game compatible adventure for 6th-9th level characters.
Baked Bads is the seventh book (of seven) in The Uncommon Commoners campaign series. In this semi-epic campaign, the uncommon commoners will fulfill their destiny. Or die trying. Or both—if their destiny is to die trying.
Irongutee was born a prince of the dwarfs, but was robbed of his crown (and cookbook) by the treachery of a family friend and the deadly hooves of Red Horse. Now is the time for revenge—a dish best served baked.
Irongutee and his friends must chop, slice, dice and puree their way through the Badkery, brave the toxic wastes of the GEPA dump, stand the heat of the Hot Plate, endure the sexism of the Fluffy Fox Inn, endure a heavy metal onslaught, and finally sit in the shade of the Tree of Truth. It all comes to and end here. Well, not everything. Just the campaign.
The Uncommon Commoners #6: Baked Bads is a Pathfinder Role Playing Game compatible adventure. It is intended for a party of 6th-9th level uncommon commoner characters. While the adventure is written to be humorous and fairly light, it is also designed to be suitable for serious game play.
Here are some of the features of the adventure:
- Detailed color maps.
- Fully developed NPCs, complete with detailed descriptions, backstories and motivations. And loot.
- Full statistics are included for all encounters—no need to look up monsters.
- New Magic Items (Chug Mug, Dwarven Cook Book Eternal Wood, Eternal Wood Torch, Iron Axe Crown, and Tankard of Baccarus),
- New Spells (Animate Dough and Enduring Wood)
- Hero Lab Portfolio (free download).
- 63 pages of adventure (includes maps)!
- Baked goods.